SAN DIEGO, Feb. 07, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Deal Box, Inc., a pioneering digital securities platform and FinTech capital advisory firm, today announced that it is hosting an invitational investment forum in Newport Beach today featuring the Deal Box community of client companies and keynote speaker Richard Swart PhD.
Dr. Richard Swart is recognized as a global thought leader in the FinTech industry. He was recently appointed the Filene Fellow in Emerging Technology and Visiting Professor at the University of California, Irvine where we will focus on FinTech and its impact as part of the Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion.
Deal Box founder and CEO, Thomas Carter, said that “Compliant, blockchain-based digital securities are transforming capital markets. Our goal at Deal Box is to work with visionaries and entrepreneurs that are fueling this trend, and we are building a community and ecosystem that provides a platform of support and thought leadership to these companies. This Innovation Finance Forum 2019 is the first in what we expect will be a series of events designed to build awareness and advocacy for companies we believe are going to make an impact in their respective markets.”
- Michael Taggart, co-founder, Abundance, Inc. (dba Biquitous). Abundance is developing and launching an online 3DP marketplace, Biquitous.com, designed to match demand (consumers) with supply (printer resources) supported by brick-and-mortar fabrication centers that provide walk-in and on-demand 3DP services and products.
- James Greaves, CEO of Glyph.id. Glyph provides 21st Century KYC, Accredited Investor Checks and other identity tools for blockchain companies, financial services, and governments.
- Giuseppe Gori, co-founder and CEO of Gorbyte, Inc. Gorbyte is building the future of blockchain technology based on a fast and scalable network infrastructure and scalable blockchain applications. The network (GNodes) is a crypto-network based on a new distributed consensus model and a distributed application model.
- Gavin McDermott, Director of Research for the Distributed Web of IDEO CoLab. CoLab is IDEO’s platform for collaborative impact. We connect organizations to shape technology’s impact on the world. Together, we design the future.
- Tom Albert, founder and CEO of Measured Risk, Inc. MeasuredRisk provides business and enterprise customers with world-class risk management and analytics solutions, looking out over hundreds of key risk indicators (KRI), algorithmically determining whether an organization is experiencing risk across geography, operations and cyber, continuously. The Company’s platform is a living entity, evolving and adapting to enable business leaders to be aware; be ready for the risk(s) that they face today and to equip them to face risk challenges in the future.
- Mineset.io co-founders Scott Norris, Dan Stivers and Bradford Botes. Mine Set is a diversified mining technology investment platform.
- Brian Kendrick, founder and CEO of Mint Air. Mint Air is an international aviation holding company engaged in corporate jet aircraft acquisition and global leasing to Part 135 Charter Operators. The Company specializes in mid-size to large corporate jet aircraft, including Boeing BBJ, Gulfstream GIV, Gulfstream G200, Citation Jet and others.
- Josh Pendrick, co-founder and CEO of Rypplzz, Inc. Rypplzz, Inc. has created Interlife, the first 3D geo-spatial internet system, a technology that enables the creation and manipulation of data in specific locations of airspace. The Interlife system enables the creation, sharing and interaction of 3D geolocation-based content experiences, which unlocks the opportunity for a new paradigm of content experiences and applications.
- Timothy E Burk, founder of RUON & space-based blockchain constellation ‘Sovereign Sky’. RUON is a highly sophisticated, next generation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), social media, chat, business and banking application and smart card with a highly innovative charitable element to support our mission statement – ‘To help end global poverty by 2032’.
- Mark Vange, founder and CEO of Token IQ. Token IQ is a leading SaaS blockchain technology company founded on the principle that the benefits of a cryptomarket are much deeper and richer than failing to comply with regulation. In fact, by bringing crypto currencies into the bright light of government regulation, taxation and compliance, those advantages will become easier to express. It will be simpler and less expensive for entrepreneurs to raise capital and for well-established corporations to finance big, complex projects.
- Frank Corsi, founder, Token Name Services, Inc. Token Name Service, through MyCryptoName™, provides individuals and businesses human readable crypto names to more easily manage and facilitate crypto transactions.
About Deal Box, Inc.
Based in Carlsbad, California, Deal Box is a FinTech-focused capital advisory firm that provides emerging growth and early-stage companies with a broad range of services including: digital security token issuance, investment packaging, direct public offering advisory and support services, strategic and M&A advisory, as well as financial technologies designed to better enable its clients to navigate the capitalization lifecycle. Deal Box works with companies across a broad range of both traditional and disruptive industries of the future including cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.